Bumper Offer for online earning

alhuda software house

Contact us for the Advertisement of your Business 0300-8829545

Friday, June 19, 2020

How Mani Proposed Hira A Full Love Story




 

Hira Mani shared her romance and the way she got married together with her husband, Mani. She was 19 and he was 20 once they tied the knot.

Hira Mani


She shared, “Mani was my friend’s friend and that they won’t to like one another. wont to 
make projects together with her at her place and therefore the whole night I used to be making project and she or he was lecture him.”

Hira


“I was engaged at that point and that I was close to marry in six months. My fiancé may be a banker and complicated type completely out of my range. I worked all night and another day I asked my friend that with whom you were talking whole night? She said, ‘I was talking with Mani.'”

Hira


She further shared, “After taking note of this, I used to be surprised. Next day I did a nasty thing and that I took Mani’s number from her phone. I called Mani and told my name, Maryam Khan. I said to him that I would like to satisfy you and that I such as you. This is often how I said to my friend I’m getting married and please let me meet with Mani as a lover. As a fan, once I met Mani I wore my best shalwar kameez and made the simplest hairstyle to impress him. I did all this in order that when Mani check out me and say ‘yes this is often the girl I would like to get married.'”

Hira Mani


“Mani sent me his car to select up and once I sat within the car I used to be like ‘I am finally sitting in his car’ and that I couldn’t believe it,” Hira added.

Hira


Hira further added, “Finally thereon day once I saw him everything stopped for a short time and that I realized Mani who did shows he wont to be black and dirty and that I loved him but at that point when he came ahead of me, he looks even better. I used to be flat on him. I didn’t speak a word there because I knew Mani would recognize me and can know that I’m lecture him as Maryam Khan.”

Hira Mani


“Well, I came back home and called Mani from another number. Mani said to me that I met a woman and that I didn’t like her in the least but my friend liked her and now i'm finding her address. i used to be scared and that i said, ‘Mani it had been me.’ Then I told Mani that I cheated on my fiance then Mani went away for months.”

Hira Mani


Talking about her realizations in life, she said, “After all this, i noticed that it'd be karma then I told everything to my fiance about cheating but well he forgave me.

Hira


Hira shared how Mani and she or he got married and revealed, “One day Mani called me and said ‘ I missed you for four months and that i want to marry you’.”

Hira Mani


“One day Mani came together with his parents to invite my hand and my parents agreed. That’s how we got married.”

Hira Mani


Here is that the complete lovestory of Hira and Mani:

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

avatar
Admin Welcome to Alhuda I.T, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Alhuda I.T A.O.A there! Hello, Can I help you? In case of no responce within 30 minutes, visit https://www.alhuda.com.pk
:
Chat WhatsApp